Home Audio System Company Jacksonboro
With the advent of flat screen TVs and surround sound systems, home theaters have become more popular Home Audio System Company Jacksonboro recreating a movie theater like experience within one’s home. In fact movie aficionados can now get an entertainment room built with sound proof material and darkened interiors providing the perfect setting to savor the theater experience.
The wonder of surround sound
Home Audio System Company in Jacksonboro are set up using a series of speakers placed at strategic locations around the viewer to create a realistic ambiance. The surround sound system works by increasing the spatial sense, and better sound directionality with height effects to provide 3D sound environment.
The surround sound systems are measured in terms of channels like 5.1, 7.1 and 9.1. Each channel delivers a different sound track via the speaker simultaneously. For example, in a 5.1 channel system, each of the 5 speakers will deliver a different sound along with a subwoofer speaker (.1) which produces bass sounds of lower frequency.
Choosing the speakers
Home theaters systems & Home Audio System Company Jacksonboro usually come with 5 to 9 speakers. Choose the number of speakers considering the size of the room, sound effect requirements and of course the cost. Before buying a set of speakers, listen to the actual sound produced preferably by playing soundtracks that you are well familiar with. Also remember to buy speakers of the same brand for better compatibility and sound quality.
When installing Home Audio System Company Jacksonboro in a 5 set speaker system, the left and right front speakers as well as the side ones need to be identical to each other. The front speakers are larger in size as they provide more audibility with regards to dialogues spoken and song lyrics while the side speakers are smaller as they provide the subtler sound effects.
Home Audio System Company Jacksonboro – The speaker installation process
Remember when Home Audio System Company in Jacksonboro to place the speakers in harmony with the seating arrangement as even a small adjustment in any one will cause a significant change in the perceived sound Home Audio System Company.
1. Viewing distance: The viewer should be sitting ideally at a distance of 6-8 ft from the screen.
2. Front speakers: The left and right front speakers are to be placed equidistant at about 2-3 feet from the screen with the center speaker placed below or above the screen.
3. Side speakers: The side speakers are placed just behind the viewer at an inward angle slightly above the ear level for best results.
4. Subwoofer speaker: The subwoofer speaker can be placed anywhere as the human ear cannot locate the source of low bass frequency sounds.
5. Speaker placement: The speakers can be placed on props on the floor or mounted on the walls.
6. Connecting wires: The connecting wires can be concealed in wire moldings or run through the walls for a neat look.
7. Sound adjustment: Follow the directions given in the manual. One may also use a microphone to test the sound and locate the best viewing spot in the room.
8. Sound bars: If space is a constraint, you may go for a sound bar which consists of several speakers enclosed in a single cabinet. The cabinet can be easily integrated in your home decor either on the walls or placed on racks.
Home Audio System Company Jacksonboro – Choosing the receiver
Now we come to the AVR (audio-video receiver) the core element of the Home Audio System Company in Jacksonboro. An AVR or receiver as it is commonly known comprises of an amplifier which serves to control and regulate the audio and video components including the speakers.
With respect to power look for an AVR power rating in the range of 100W x 5 or 100W x 7 when choosing Home Audio System Company Jacksonboro. Also make sure the receiver has the input points to connect to components like DVD and CD players, PCs, game consoles, portable devices, cameras, Internet and so on. It is recommended to choose an AVR with HDMI inputs which enables better compatibility with new age devices like Blu-ray disc players.
Home theater in a box
A “home theater in a box” (HTIB) is often the best way to choose speakers and other home theater components excluding the display screen in Home Audio System Company Jacksonboro. The pack will include a receiver, disc player, five speakers and connecting cables. The components are easy to install and suitable for a room with small dimensions.